- Full Time
SourceMedia’s mission is to advance professional communities across a variety of today’s most transformational industries, including Financial Services, Technology and Health Care. We do this by uncovering powerful ideas, rallying industry leaders around them, and benchmarking their progress. Our services include the distribution of inspirational content across digital channels, as well as making meaningful connections through our live events and peer networks.
Our company is entering an exciting new chapter that includes a major brand refresh, the launch of some key products and services as well as some exciting new team members. We are looking for creative thinkers with the skills to bring our vision to life across a variety of critical roles. If you are interested in bringing 150 years of experience and reputation together with a start-up mentality, then we invite you to get to know us.
SourceMedia is seeking an Associate Project Manager to work with our Audience Development team who will be in charge of assisting our Marketing Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves creating and monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as an Associate Project Manager, you will need to be able to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, including asset collection and schedule management, along with administrative duties, such as maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with internal clients and teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Meet with Director of Email Marketing to document and break down new projects
- Break out deliverables into action items and set timeframes
- Coordinate project management activities
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements and scope
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients' needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Director of Email Marketing to eliminate roadblocks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- PMP Certification required
- Creative and passionate self-starter who instinctively takes ownership of projects and is eager to learn
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools such as Jira, Project Plan, aha.io
- 3-5 years of experience coordinating various facets of project delivery
- Clear demonstration of strong direct marketing instincts
- Expert knowledge of email deployment systems
- Understanding, preferably based on experience, of the distinctive requirements of newsletters delivering independent premium content, including paid subscribers
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work atmosphere. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in business, technology, marketing, or other related field
- Experience managing email campaigns and delivery preferred
- Experience in Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills. Strong working knowledge of MS Excel is essential
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our extensive offerings include medical, dental, and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; paid time off; a 401(k) plan; a pre-tax transportation payment program; and subsidized health club membership.
For consideration, please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
SourceMedia provides market information, including news, analysis, and insight to the financial services and related industries such as accounting and technology, through its publications, industry-standard data applications, seminars and conferences.
We invite you to visit our website for additional information: www.sourcemedia.com
SourceMedia complies with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination because of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest records, unemployment status or any other protected category.