Manager Market Insights
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Supports Senior Director of Panel Research Strategy in addressing key business objectives by managing strategic in-house consumer/customer research projects and analysis. Primary responsibility is to ensure Data Quality and Flawless Execution of in-house studies.
Responsible for all operational aspects and project management of in-house primary consumer research for Altice USA including questionnaire development, survey programming, execution/field management, data cleansing and processing/banner generation.
- Supports Senior Director in data analysis and report preparation for all in-house research.
- Handles day to day vendor management, ensures adherence to project timelines and provides oversight of end to end research process.
- Supports business intelligence initiatives through the management of major primary research tracking studies ensuring consistent design and processes across studies and waves.
- Services divisions across all of Altice USA, including Optimum, Suddenlink, B2C and B2B segments.
- Ability to demonstrate simultaneous management of multiple research activities / multi-tasking and attention to detail are critical –
- Strong communications skills; ability to communicate complex research processes and findings in a succinct, understandable, and compelling manner
- Ability to direct multiple projects in an uncertain and often changing environment; deadline and end-product driven
- Possess a high level of energy and commitment with a demonstrated ability to be flexible in the face of changing priorities
- High level of responsiveness in servicing the research needs of various constituencies around the company
- Experience in using basic statistical and research methodologies (e.g., significance testing, sample design, research design)
- Experience in developing survey instruments, discussion guides, sampling plans, weighting schemes, and analytic plans
- Data visualization and design capabilities and experience using dashboarding techniques, presentation software and infographic tools to create more illustrative and automated reporting.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in primary research, preferably at least 3-5 years in a custom full service quantitative research supplier environment
- Demonstrated record of designing, implementing, and delivering actionable consumer research
- Must have the ability to turn business objectives into well thought out survey questions; design solid questionnaires that meet the study deliverables according to the research plan.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Powerpoint. Must have experience with statistical tools and survey programming packages (e.g. SPSS, Marketsight,Tableau and preferably Qualtrics but can also be Confirmit, Sparq, Decipher or equivalent)
- Custom research experience required.
- Syndicated research experience a plus
- Candidate will be energetic, curious, a strong multi-tasker and have the ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Solid communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to management across different organizational areas
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects autonomously, problem solve, manage proactively and display high levels of attention to detail.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace