Email/Social Media Specialist - (Instructor Plus)
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Agent, Business Services – INSTRUCTOR PLUS
Overview: The Agent, Business Services – INSTRUCTOR PLUS will be responsible for, on behalf of accounts, the tactical execution of INSTRUCTOR PLUS services and offerings and will work closely with their manager and Director in support of agreed partner deliverables and team training focused on partner deliverables.
This position will be staffed by experts on the golf instruction economy, which includes detailed knowledge of golf courses, golf instruction technology products/solutions, market leaders, decision makers, macroeconomic issues and key competitors.
· Manage INSTRUCTOR PLUS partners’, revenue strategies, social platforms and overall brand which includes increased search engine optimization.
· Provide analysis of golf instructor email marketing and social statistics
· Manage the tactical execution of established INSTRUCTOR PLUS strategies and business prescriptions
· Manage and respond to all reviews on all platforms revealed by proprietary brand technology
· Expert utilization of GolfNow Central brand marketing management software
· 2+ years of relevant work experience with dynamic products, preferably in the e-commerce space
· Reliable with the ability to work from home independently without direct supervision in a demanding, fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Additional Job Requirements
· Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: 45869BR)
· Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
· Willingness to work overtime.
College degree preferred, Golf specific brand management expertise preferred
· Online distribution experience is a plus
· Self-starter and extremely detail oriented
· Strong team player
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.