The Regional Sports Network’s (RSN) Creative Services Coordinator will act as a coordinator for RSN creative projects and act as a liaison to the RSN’s and the other divisions of NBC Sports creative services. This person will direct workflow to the proper recipients, maintain project timelines and collect and manage assets for the department. Responsibilities
- Reach out to RSN’s for material critical to creative projects and reporting
- Maintain creative and marketing project calendar and keep track of timelines and project due dates
- Must QC elements created by the team and distribute to the RSN’s
- Take lead on smaller creative projects such as social and digital elements and Content Distribution assets
- File management of creative and marketing assets
- Coordinate voice overs
- Collect examples of best practices from NBC Sports Group and post internally for the RSN’s to review
- Taking lead on creative ideation for departmental projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field, or relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to use PowerPoint and Excel proficiently
- Strong ability to use Photoshop
- Fluent in on-air show packaging and insert graphic elements terminology
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Project Managers to assign internal resources
- Love of sports and sports knowledge is a major plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.