Director of Brand Partnerships
- Full Time
About Us & Our Mission:
Influenster is a digital destination where consumers discover products and reviews that enable them to make well-informed purchase decisions. With over 5 million members who have written over 30 million product reviews, we believe the consumer is the expert - everything we do and build as a company is centered around this philosophy.
At Influenster, we are user obsessed and value user-generated content and user experience above all else. We are proud of our collaborative work environment and practice unfiltered, professional, straightforward, and authentic communication. We are fast and innovative in our work, and we consistently set the bar high. The Influenster team is results driven, solution oriented, and resourceful. Our team sets the bar high to operate with integrity and respect. By empowering each other in the workplace and by empowering the Influenster community we serve, we achieve consistent success by guiding members to make informed, personalized purchases.
We are a dynamic fast paced work environment where each person has a strong voice. We give a high level of responsibility to all our team members and we’re proud of our award-winning collaborative work environment. We are always looking for ways to innovate and we value team members who bring fresh ideas to the table.
Director of Brand Partnership Role:
We’re seeking an NYC-based, accomplished, dynamic, and results-oriented media sales professional, responsible for identifying and closing media sales within the assigned region. Reporting to the Vice President of Brand Partnerships, you will leverage your existing relationships within advertising agencies (Digital, Social, PR) as well as client direct (CPG, Retail, Consumer Health Care) to prospect for new business, grow existing business and meet assigned revenue goals. This is an individual contributor role; existing relationships at agencies and clients within your region is required.
- Raise marketplace awareness of Influenster’s value proposition (via agency & client-direct engagement, as well as attending relevant industry events and trade shows).
- Build and nurture new relationships at every level within client organizations with an emphasis on marketing decision makers and budget holders.
- Understand the customer category, brand and business objectives in order to uncover opportunities and position Influenster’s suite of solutions to meet these objectives.
- Utilize sales processes and tools to manage book of business, prospecting targets and provide timely and accurate forecasts.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue quotas.
- Travel within the assigned region for client/agency meetings will be required.
- 5-10 years sales experience with proven track record in introducing new solutions to agencies and clients, and opening up new revenue streams.
- Must have existing relationships in non-beauty categories and experiences selling shopper marketing to food, cpg, financial services, travel, entertainment, and tech, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with ability to conduct formal presentations & one-on-one meetings.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Established relationships with relevant clients & agencies throughout the region, as well as a strong understanding of agency planning & buying cycles.
- Excellent team player.
- Opportunity for growth
- Fast-paced, high growth work environment
- Friendly, fun, and collaborative team-based work environment
- Diversity of work projects
- Frequent lunches and happy hours
- Dog friendly work environment
- Fully stocked fridge and cold brew
- Fun, creative, open, award-winning work space
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacation, flex time, holidays