Digital Marketing Strategist
- Full Time
JOB OVERVIEW: We are a full service advertising agency located in Dayton, NJ looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. The Digital Strategist will work within a cross-functional team to build strategies around our clients digital marketing needs and oversee its execution on behalf of our clients. Responsibilities include providing experience, leadership, best practices, guidance and support of multiple digital strategies based on our clients' brand objectives and consumer insight and data. If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you.
Digital Strategy and Execution Management:
- Ensure that the agency delivers solutions that are on-strategy and consistently produce measurable results that exceed the client's expectations.
- Collaborate with account and creative teams to ensure that digital strategies are properly integrated within larger marketing programs, including, but not limited to Search, Social, Display and Email.
- Plan, create, execute and analyze daily social media content and unique strategies.
- Lead and develop content creation and copywriting providing a consistent voice for each client.
- Proactively engage consumers on social channels through two-way conversations – community management and building.
- Engage and increase relevant community and social media influencers based on developed strategy.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop overarching integrated marketing and digitally focused strategies and to build supporting social media assets.
- Develop and implement paid social strategies – audiences, targeting, budgets, reporting, etc.
- Develop and implement programmatic and Adwords campaigns to improve brand awareness and SEO/SEM.
- Research and pitch ahead of digital/social trends.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies and best practices.
Analytics and Optimization:
- Track and analyze digital marketing initiatives for multiple accounts using Google Analytics, Google & Bing Paid Search platforms, Social Media platforms and Email platforms and make meaningful observations and recommendations to improve ROI.
- Establish and monitor KPI’s monthly.
- Track content engagement, reach, and other benchmarks on each social platform to optimize results.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends.
Industry and Leadership:
- Liaise with team and clients to ensure objectives, timelines, assets, and all other items are delivered.
- Develop presentations to provide clients with digital strategies and recommendations.
- Communicate with team and clients to provide status and performance updates.
- Assist in defining project specifications based on client needs and requirements.
- Conduct research into clients' industries as needed.
- Identify opportunities for the client to enhance the consumer brand and experience digitally and drive conversion.
- Evaluate vendors within the digital space to ensure best-in-class partners.
- Proven work (3-5 years) experience as a Digital Marketing Strategist or Digital Marketing Manager.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Creative Sensibility.
- Hands on experience using digital marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics and AdWords, paid social platforms (Ads Manager, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.), email marketing (Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Dotmailer, etc.), and programmatic technology.
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc…
- Experience with SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of HubSpot and other marketing automation platforms and CRMs a plus.
- Knowledge of digital and new media marketing best practices.
- Well-developed skills in MS Office suite with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate comfort and skill in client communication.
- Ability to demonstrate collaboration skills and team mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Strong project management skills, detail orientation, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Ability to self-manage projects/tasks and complete assignments on or before due dates.
- Strong desire to learn all things digital and share acquired knowledge with your clients and colleagues.
- Familiarity with web design, HTML and WordPress a plus.
Apply for Digital Marketing Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly