Business Development Manager- Healthcare
- Full Time
imre Health is one of the fastest growing social, digital and creative marketing agencies working in healthcare today, and we’re looking to add a critical role to the agency new business department to expand our unique offering for prospective clients.
This position will be responsible for generating leads with potential new clients for our imre Health division, primarily focused on the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, to help the agency ultimately win new business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development & Marketing, the ideal candidate will work with other senior leaders in the organization to develop and maintain regular contact with prospects, partners and vendors to produce qualified leads and convert new business for the agency.
Prospecting: Lead generation
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients using the agency’s CRM tool
- Conduct outreach and follow-up to key prospective clients across the healthcare landscape (pharmaceutical and medical device)
- Leverage our agency marketing materials (e.g. case studies, thought leadership, events) and external Business Intelligence tools to reach prospects with messaging relevant to how imre Health can help them achieve their business objectives
- Track, monitor and report on all lead generation activities to continuously secure meetings with new prospects
- On a case-by-case basis:
- Draft RFI / RFP responses
- Aid in the development of pitch background materials, including prospective client contact and business background research
- Support pitch deck development in partnership with Account, Strategy and Creative leads
- Attend pitches in-person
Required Knowledge and Skills
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an agency or professional services firm environment
- Experience working with pharmaceutical brands and knowledge of how their challenges differ from other verticals
- Dynamic personality with excellent people skills, especially with those at a senior level
- Strong persuasive writing abilities
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates ingenuity in attracting prospects
- Quick learner, grasping the intricacies of our agency services and client work to apply to lead generation efforts effectively
- Travel domestically (10-15%)
- CRM system management
- Firm grasp of LinkedIn
- Either direct Account or New Business experience in an advertising, marketing or digital agency setting
Open office environment, where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise or smoke.
Vice President, Business Development & Marketing