Retention Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
Saatchi Art is looking for a Retention Marketing Coordinator to help our Retention Marketing, Saatchi Art, and The Other Art Fair teams at our Santa Monica, CA office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Retention Marketing Coordinator grows with us.
Saatchi Art is the world’s leading online art gallery, established with the goal of helping people all over the world connect with art and artists they love. We offer an unparalleled selection of paintings, drawings, sculpture, and photography in a wide range of prices, and provide artists worldwide with an expertly curated environment in which to exhibit and sell their work. Based in Los Angeles, Saatchi Art is redefining the experience of buying and selling art, making it welcoming and accessible for artists and collectors alike.
We work in a fun, collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. We encourage all of our employees to learn and grow personally and professionally so they can assume greater responsibilities and advance their careers within the department or within one of our operating businesses. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
You’ll Report To: Sr. Retention Marketing Specialist
A typical day as a Retention Marketing Coordinator might include:
- Teaming up with the Retention Marketing team to support Leaf Group brands (i.e. Saatchi Art, Saatchi Art Limited, and The Other Art Fair) through email production.
- Assist with managing email production deliverables against brand needs and deadlines.
- Assist with light coding needs and set up of email creative for internal team QA and approvals.
- Collaborating with Sr. Retention Marketing Specialist to shepherd campaigns along production deadlines.
You’ll be successful if you have end-to-end email campaign production experience: project management, HTML coding, campaign setup, segment setup, QA, and deployment of marketing communication programs on ESP platforms.
What You Have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in creation, set up and deployment of email with an enterprise-level email platform.
- Email deployment, including campaign set-up, segmentation, targeting, QA and A/B testing.
- Experience in managing production timelines for email marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Quickly assess new projects to identify level of effort and resources needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate among various stakeholders.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We’re casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
- Experience working with international teams across different time zones a plus.
- Experience in coding emails using HTML and LiquidScript a plus.
- Experience in Photoshop a plus.
- Experience in SQL a plus.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company Los Angeles award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (if we do say so ourselves at our ice cream socials, Thirsty Thursdays, Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.