DreamWorksTV is seeking a Content Strategy Specialist in Universal City/Los Angeles, CA. If the prospect of figuring out how things work, crunching numbers to uncover creative solutions, and thinking quickly on your feet excites you, then this is the role for you! In this role, you will transform raw data into creative insights to help direct strategy and to drive the continued success of DreamWorksTV content (https://www.youtube.com/dreamworkstv). This role is highly collaborative and offers the opportunity to help shape fun content for kids. Position reports to and works directly with the Director of Content Strategy.
Ideal candidate will have experience with digital video, data analysis, and performance reporting, and should have a keen understanding of video distribution platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, and OTT platforms. Must be adept at working collaboratively in a creative environment. Experience within the entertainment space or content geared towards kids/pre-teens a plus.
• Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting for key stakeholders
• Discover patterns and trends in data that provide actionable insights to accelerate platform growth and promote content optimization
• Identify valuable metrics, KPIs, and benchmarks
• Collaborate closely with internal teams (production, marketing, paid media, sales, engineering) to track, measure, and drive success
• Analyze market/competitor trends
• 1+ years of experience in analytics/reporting with a focus on video and/or social
• Exceptional analytical skills with ability to translate large data sets into actionable
• Demonstrated ability to engage and work collaboratively in a fast-paced
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic, and the ability to multi-task
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of data visualization
• Experience with paid media planning
• Experience with social and digital analytics platforms and tools
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.