Product Director - Digital Retailing
- Full Time
• Manage execution for sprint releases from product definition and planning through production, and deployment, with a focus on the minimum viable product.
• Engage with consumers, clients & Cox Automotive sales teams to understand the needs of our audience
• Develop go-to market strategies and value propositions to support product launches and evaluate those plans to monitor the product performance
• Provide Product Strategy, Client Interactions, and Execution
• Develop features and user stories with detailed requirements that are informed by analyzing market data and customer needs.
• Work with product owners to deliver release plans, development strategy, and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including implementation and prioritization
• Serve as the central resource for design, development, testing, and quality as the feature(s) move to production.
• Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholder and align all development activity with business goals and priorities.
• Manage the product backlog (grooming, prioritization and refinement), working day-to-day with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements balances business needs with technical requirements, and recommends alternative approaches to meet design requirements when needed
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved
• Execute on the go-to market strategies and value propositions to support product launches and evaluate those plans to monitor the product performance
• Monitor performance, compile status, and communicate performance to all levels of management.
The role is responsible for delivering a successful product to market as measured by consumer & customer satisfaction/loyalty, revenue growth (short and long-term), adoption and product performance. Up to 25% travel is expected to spend time with consumers, clients & Cox Automotive business units to develop a keen understanding of consumer & consumer needs and cross business unit opportunities.
We are seeking hard working, intelligent problem solvers that have a strong natural curiosity for answering consumer questions & meeting customer’s needs. The ideal candidate is a trustworthy leader that can clearly communicate a vision to the organization as well as to a cross-functional group so that people follow them because they want to, not because they have to.
Qualifications:• Product management experience in consumer facing or Enterprise Software Development (10+ years)
• Automotive B2B or B2C or similar relevant experience within digital media or eCommerce businesses (3+ years)
• College degree (BA/BS/BE, or advanced degree)
• Ability analyzing data, insights, and scorecards to optimize product development, prioritization and requirements.
• Developing and launching new products or features
• Developing concept and product definitions
• Prioritization of Bugs and Features with value based approach
• Communicate effectively with cross matrix teams to accomplish project goals.
• Proven ability to deliver detailed plans in a team-based environment.
• Experience working with Agile methodology
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.