Director, Product Management
- Full Time
- Defines and drives the vision and product line strategy and roadmap for new and existing products identified as areas of opportunity by executive leadership
- Work closely with the product development team to execute product discovery, define product requirements, and deliver new product capabilities
- Works with clients and client facing teams to understand market needs and areas of opportunities; continuously monitors product performance and market competition
- Leads cross functional teams in creating high level delivery plans and deliver high quality products in accordance with those plans
- Works with sales and product operations to bring new product to market
- Bachelor’s degree required - Masters or MBA strongly desired
- 6+ Years Product Management experience a must. Automotive, lending, or financial services industry strongly desired
- Product Management leadership experience in planning, launching, and supporting new product development and the support of products through their life cycle, with progressive growth and demonstrated success running a product P&L
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and building cross-solution relationships
- Ability to clearly understand market needs and trends and a comfort recommend trade-offs around what capabilities to build, how long to pursue new products, how to validate the appropriateness and viability of the solution (and when to recommend ongoing development vs. tapering/cancelling development)
- Exemplary strategic thinking and planning
- Unique blend of business and technical savvy skills as well as an innovative perspective on problem solving
- Experience spending time in the market to understand problems, and ability to find innovative solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, analytical, and listening skills.
- Inspire creativity across product development by demonstrating strong strategic thinking, a crisp articulation of market and technology trends as the affect automotive retail and lending.
- Digital Marketing, Financial services, lending or automotive experience strongly desired
- Must be hands-on, results-driven, and possess a sense of urgency.
- Familiarity and comfort working with product teams delivering product via agile with scrum or other enterprise agile approaches
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.