Senior Digital Strategist
1 day left
- Full Time
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for a Senior Digital Strategist with automotive and/or digital advertising experience to join our team in Burlington, VT, Atlanta, or Dallas.
The Senior Digital Strategist (DS) provides expertise across multiple domains of digital marketing in partnership with the COX Auto sales organization aligned to client’s overall media strategy. The DS and COX Auto sales sales organization team to develop exceptional client relationships, provide digital marketing expertise, and determine actionable insights to increase client product utilization and adoption across Cox Automotive’s Media suite of digital marketing products and services.
Senior Digital Strategists are proficient in Digital Marketing strategy with demonstrating experience in web, SEO/SEM, media and digital advertising concepts. They are expected to share regularly with their team their client experiences, successes, and best practices and may serve as a subject matter expert in a particular area. They are act as a resource and provide coaching and mentoring for colleagues with less experience. They are able to take on projects and or improve processes or systems to enhance the overall performance of the team.
- Create and execute client digital marketing strategy utilizing Dealer.com suite of products and services to reach consumers.
- Develop strong business relationships through relevant action planning, managing media budgets, dynamic website solutions, and strategic partnership to deliver desired marketing results
- Advise clients on their digital marketing strategy by leveraging product expertise with the goal of increasing product utilization and total adoption level of products
- Offer advice and/or solutions on digital marketing configurations which can includes, but not limited to, identifying opportunities for improvements and creating new components within digital marketing platform.
- In partnership with COX Auto sales organization, will coordinate efforts to ensure that the right knowledge and resources are pulled in to solve complex client issues.
- In partnership with COX Auto sales organization, the Senior DS will focus on retention and product growth within their portfolio of clients utilizing a strong understanding of Dealer.com’s suite of products and automotive industry knowledge to ensure maximum customer value and satisfaction.
Required Experience (minimum):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience may be considered
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in digital marketing strategy in both websites and advertising domain. Proficient experience creating and executing digital marketing plans; including skills in web, SEO/SEM, media, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Account Management or professional client relevant experience with demonstrated experience to manage difficult clients with confidence
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS, and broad website concepts
- Comfortable managing and optimizing digital media accounts with large budgets
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong teambuilding skills with demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Able to resolve client issues efficiently, effectively, and expeditiously in an independent manner
What We Look For (preferred):
- Previous automotive, media or media sales / support experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (certification a plus) and PowerPoint
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certifications. (must obtain within 90 days of completing Account Management new hire training if not already certified)
- Self-directed, driven, and enthusiastic
- Capability to predict client and organizational needs proactively
Dealer.com’s, a Cox Automotive Brand, teams are made up of tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers with diverse skill sets who help drive our success. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our top-of-the-line, innovative digital marketing software solutions.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.