District Manager - Ontario West (Contract)
- Full Time
***This is a contract position - 6 months ***
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Dealer Sales, the District Manager will be responsible for driving strategic dealer acquisition and growth within a defined geographic territory (Ontario West).
- Develop, execute and manage a pipeline of opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and growth goals as set by sales leadership
- Develop and grow client relationships and businesses with a focus on communicating value to new customers
- Work directly with other District Managers and Strategic Account Managers to identify prospects and develop market specific strategies for clients.
- Utilize Salesforce as the tool or record to capture all dealer sales calls, information and opportunities
- Collaborate and deliver a pre-determined number of product presentations to prospective and current customers to align with or exceed goals set by sales leadership.
- Develop solid relationships with Dealers and DTN users to ensure DTN is the finance portal of choice
- Lead dealer product training and delivery
- Collaborate with other sales teams and leaders across Cox Automotive businesses.
- Participation in industry conferences for industry partners
+2 years of Account Management or professional client relevant experience, preferably in automotive
BA or BS in relevant field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training
Previous experience presenting/selling solutions to clients
Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be collaborative, friendly, creative, entrepreneurial and passionate about the automotive industry with respect to e-commerce & technology.
100% travel, primarily local in the assigned geographical territory
Language: English required,
Technical Skills: Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Sales Systems
Valid driver’s license
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.