About your Role:
Dotdash is seeking a talented HTML Email Developer who will be an important contributor to driving growth and engagement through the email program. This is a flexible/partial telecommute contract position for 20-30 hours/week. The responsibilities of the contractor will include the coding and implementation of email campaigns. The goal of these programs is to drive user retention and engagement on Dotdash.
This individual will be successful in this role if they can manage multiple concurrent projects while keeping focus on the overall KPIs of the program.
About Your Contributions:
- Code daily, weekly email campaigns for Dotdash newsletter franchises
- Work with internal content producers on creative messages
- Meet email production deadlines. Responsible for the on-time and accurate deployment of email campaigns
- 1-3 years experience using HTML and CSS to code deliverables accurately and on-time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with email marketing services and deployment is a plus
- Personal access to Adobe Photoshop is a plus
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability