SEO Writer/Associate Editor
7 days left
- Full Time
SEO Writer/Associate Editor
Looking to connect with a company that values your individuality and rewards performance?
Then we'd love to hear from you! Here at Integrated Media Solutions, we are currently looking for an Associate Editor who enjoys being involved in multiple projects and wants to make a sizeable impact on several areas of the business. Our managers will work with you to be the very best that you can be. Our culture will be like no other company you've worked for--here; your hard work will be rewarded!
Integrated Media Solutions is a multi-media healthcare marketing company. Our client facing brands include Dental Product Shopper (www.dentalproductshopper.com), Dental Learning (www.dentallearning.net), and Nexus Data Services (www.nexusdataservices.com). Based in Manalapan, NJ, we create custom marketing solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world including: Colgate, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, and 3M, just to name a few.
Our Core Values for Success:
*We provide an excellent CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
*We are accountable for QUALITY SERVICES
*We act with INTEGRITY in everything we do
Superb communication skills and meticulous attention to detail are a must in this role. The ideal candidate must possess a combination of skills, including an ability to ask penetrating questions and communicate in a way that inspires confidence. Recent college graduates with a high GPA will get a close look.
In this position, you will be responsible for editing and writing articles and related content about dental products for a monthly trade magazine. This is a full-time, in-house position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing stories about dental products and conducting interviews with clients and dental professionals
- Proofreading/editing content
- Posting to social media
- Working on special digital and print projects
- Coordinating and writing product evaluations
- Traveling/Attending several tradeshows per year
- High level of ownership of responsibilities, forward thinker, always working towards elevating brand opportunities
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Highly-organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
- Possesses strong business ethics and is reliable
- Have high energy, a confident manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Multi-media video experience also a plus
- Journalism/English/or Communications degree
- 2+ years of experience in journalism or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Knowledge of social media platforms, analytics, reporting tools, and best content marketing practices
- Proficient in writing SEO optimized articles.
Integrated Media Solutions provides all full-time employees with comprehensive, high-quality benefits packages including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid time-off
- Paid Holidays
- 401 (k) and Profit Sharing
Integrated Media Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Apply for SEO Writer/Associate Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly