Digital Sales Specialist
- Full Time
The Digital Sales Specialist will work in partnership with account executives to create comprehensive digital proposals based on client’s marketing goals. The specialist will attend sales calls with account executives and present these solutions in a clear and concise manner. Once the campaign is underway, the specialist will work with high-level customers to chart optimization approaches against their key performance indicators.
The Digital Sales Specialist is responsible for delivering and demonstrating our advertisers’ return on investment based on the goals of their marketing campaign. This role must be both analytical and possess excellent customer service skills. This individual will be the essential link between CMG Orlando and the CMG central fulfillment team in Atlanta to deliver a superior return on investment for our customers’ digital advertising. This position must maintain broad knowledge of all aspects of digital advertising including the products we offer and in what ways each is most effective for meeting the advertiser’s goals.
• Maintain detailed knowledge of all digital offerings within the Local Solutions suite of products and services
• Meet with advertising clients and account executives to assess client needs
• Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns, including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display, video, social media, retargeting, mobile campaigns and more.
• Lead brainstorming sessions for creative advertising solutions.
• Continue to enhance our position as a trusted and preferred digital provider to our clients by providing assistance to account executives in client research, sales presentation material creation and proposal development in alignment with customer needs and goals.
• Work in conjunction with the Digital Campaign Specialists to develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Account Executives and clients to effectively show campaign success and explain optimizations.
• Interpret custom performance reporting and analysis in coordination with account executives and centralized trafficking to support renewal process and upsell.
• Troubleshoot implementation hurdles (getting creative from the client, proactive under delivery management, etc.).
• Serve as a liaison between the CMG central fulfillment team and local sales
• Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties (WFTV.com), third-party networks, retargeting providers and others
• Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
Qualifications:• At least 2+ years’ experience working in a digital sales advertising role.
• Digital sales and marketing experience with a strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), social media, targeted display/video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field preferred
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics certification preferred
• IAB DMSC Certification a plus
• Outstanding customer service skills with the keen ability to proactively anticipate and provide solutions to customer needs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to relay technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships and consistently set and exceed service goals.
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize assignments.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.