Public Relations Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
From smart baby monitors to educational robots, family tech is an exciting, fast-growing niche in the public relations space.
Child’s Play Communications is looking for a Senior Account Executive experienced in either consumer tech or kids’ products, for work with tech, toy and kids’ entertainment clients.
- 3+ years of PR agency experience
- A real understanding of strategy
- Ability to successfully manage multiple accounts at once
- Recent placements in top-tier print, broadcast and online media, including tech media
- Excellent writing
- Great organizational skills
- Creativity – we’re eager to hear your ideas!
Responsibilities will include:
- Heavy pitching
- Writing press materials
- Monitoring news and trends
- Client communications
- In-person program presentations to clients and potential clients
- Media event support
- Junior staff management
Applications must include a resume along with writing samples and a cover letter indicating 1) salary requirements and 2) why you would make the best choice for a company focusing on family tech, toys and kids' entertainment.
Apply for Public Relations Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly