Digital & Print Graphic Designer
- Full Time
Our client, a pioneer in the technology and software space, has an exciting opportunity to bring on a Digital & Print Graphic Designer. This is a long-term freelance opportunity. This role is ONSITE in the Domain area, beginning February 4 and lasting through December 2019.
You are a Digital & Print Graphic Designer who is detail-oriented and production focused to support a global creative team. You bring a mix of new and old graphic design principles and best practices that support sales and event teams in tandem.
The Digital & Print Graphic Designer is essential in the creating and managing deliverables. Your day-to-day will include:
- Designing print and digital advertisements
- Designing event collateral for large scale conferences
- Designing marketing materials including brochures and sell sheets
- Creating Social Media content
- 3-4 years' in a similar role
- Event & Sales Collateral
- Adobe XD, HTML5 and digital assets
- Setting up various assets for print ready in a range of mediums
- InDesign, Illustrator, Creative Suite, Photoshop
PLUS if you have designed and created animated gifs
PLUS if you have experience setting up print-ready files