Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer
- Full Time
WABC-TV, New York’s #1 station, seeks a Multimedia Promotion and Content Producer. We are looking for a hard-working, highly gifted producer who shoots, edits, and writes promo copy that pops off the page.
You’ll work alongside a team of producers in our Audience Development department, which functions as an in-house advertising agency, to produce engaging content for Programming, Sales/Marketing, Public Affairs, the abc7NY brands, and, above all, Eyewitness News, the #1 local news station in the nation.
You may also get the opportunity to spearhead original digital series that cater to your passions and interests. You have a creative vision for everything you do, you are brimming with ideas, and you bang out killer content in a New York minute!
- Conceptualize, shoot, produce, write, and edit high-end promos
- Create custom and original content for social/digital platforms, driving tune-in and engagement
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, highly creative environment on miscellaneous projects
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in Creative Services, Promotions, Audience Development, Advertising, Marketing, Digital Media, Production, or similar field
- Superior knowledge of non-linear editing (e.g, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid)
- High level of skill with video cameras and lighting
- Versatility to write all manner of memorable copy that is crisp, clear, and concise with a unique voice
- Experience working in a deadline-driven news environment is a plus
- A professional, positive attitude; an exacting attention to detail; an understanding of how to sell, market, and promote; and the confidence to take initiative without supervision.
To apply, please log on to www.disneycareers.com and search for requisition #628452BR.
No telephone calls, please.
WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity