Location: Fort Lee, New Jersey
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
We have an exciting opportunity for someone with video production experience. The ideal candidate would be passionate about video, broadcast, and content production.
• Bachelor’s degree in video production, graphic design, or related field from an accredited institution.
• Ideal candidate should have at least two years of experience working in a fast paced news environment
• Must have the ability to organize and manage priorities under tight deadlines and high pressure situations.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
• Requires strong technical aptitude within a television newsroom and studio production environment. Job
• Knowledge and experience with the following technology: newsroom editorial software, non-linear editing systems, microwave/satellite systems, bonded cellular systems and router systems
• Ability to clearly communicate with all levels within the organization and with external vendors.
• Dependable self-starter with a strong work ethic who can operate consistently with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong attention to detail and desire to excel.
• Must also be able to work independently without direct supervision
• Must be willing to work in severe weather emergencies and/or extended news coverage.
•Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
•Should possess strong news judgment
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.