Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: PR & Communications
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Execute high quality digital still photography (gallery portraits) and on-location episodic/unit, event & BTS stills for all NBCUniversal channels (NBC, USA, Syfy, Bravo, E!, Telemundo, Universal Kids, etc).Ability to work well and collaborate with NBCU Photo Producers, creative directors, show publicists and talent from all NBCUniversal channels to successfully deliver highest quality images.Maintain consistent, clear, and effective communication with managers, photo producers, PR & Marketing teams, and photo assistants ensuring all digital photography assets are executed and delivered as requested.Perform routine inventory of photo equipment to ensure the integrity and functionality of all assigned photo gear.Ensure NBCU Photo grip truck is maintained and vehicle registration is current.Other duties as assigned.
• BFA in photography or similar, with at least 6 years of experience with gallery, unit/episodic and event photography
• Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Camera Raw, Photo Mechanic, and other photo editing and asset management software
• Expertise in lighting design
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• A valid driver’s license is required.
• Must submit an on-line portfolio showcasing work
• Possess innate ability and experience directing talent
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Team-oriented, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative
• Meticulous attention to detail and quality within tight deadlines and high volumes
• Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to think clearly and quickly under pressure
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
• Strong management skills with the ability to secure and hire top photo assistants
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.