Public Relations VP--Part-Time
2 days left
- Part Time
Public Relations VP – Part-Time
Child’s Play Communications is seeking a part-time VP – specifically, a PR pro with expertise in toys, technology and children’s entertainment -- to assume a major role in managing the company’s business. Responsibilities will include developing client strategy, maintaining client relationships, managing staff and driving new business.
We are open to maintaining this as a part-time position or transitioning it to fulltime when the time is right.
Child’s Play has more than 25 years of experience in the kids’ space. The ideal candidate will love that world as much as we do – and know its most important players, trends and media contacts. He or she will also be completely up to speed on how technology is impacting what families buy. We’d like to talk to you if you’re currently an AS or VP elsewhere or have run your own small agency.
- 10+ years of PR agency experience
- Background developing new business
- A real understanding of strategy
- Full capabilities across both traditional and social media channels
- Ability to successfully manage multiple accounts at once
- Experience managing staff
- Recent placements in top-tier print, broadcast and online media, including parenting and tech media
- Excellent writing
- Great organizational skills
- Creativity – we’re eager to hear your ideas, for our clients and our company!
Applications must include a resume along with writing samples and a cover letter indicating 1) number of days that are of interest for this part-time position 2) salary requirements for those days and 2) why you would make the best choice for a company focusing on family tech, toys and kids' entertainment.
Apply for Public Relations VP--Part-Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly