UI Designer (Android & Web)
2 days left
- Full Time
Position: UI Designer (Android & Web)
Location: San Antonio
Estimated Duration: 12-month contract
Starts: February 4, 2019
Rate: up to $39.81/hour
One of our largest Financial Services clients is seeking a UI Designer (Android & Web) to join their member identity team for a 1-year contract role onsite in San Antonio. Starting February 4!
The essential role of the UI Designer (Android & Web) will support the creation of concepts, design, production and/or coding of marketing tactics and/or graphic user interface needs. The ideal UI Designer (Android & Web) will have the ability to work in tandem with key partners and cross teams to ensure quality.
In this role, as a UI Designer, you will have to:
- Contribute the product consumer experiences across projects, programs, products and channels.
- Execute design concepts and/or prototypes for use in usability testing.
- Execute concepts, designs, and/or coding of integrated visual/technical solutions.
- Applies mature knowledge of design principles; and develops knowledge of business objectives.
- May resolve design and technical issues through an understanding of the business and design principles.
- Clearly articulates the various facets of the issue and leads the team to resolution.
Please respond highlighting the EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related design experience.
- 4+ years' of experience in advertising or digital design.
- Fully proficient understanding of marketing/advertising and/or user experience and/or interactive design principles.
- A portfolio that exhibits strong Interaction Design and applying end to end HCD techniques including research, design, and usability
- Experience working in LeanUX, Google Sprints or similar high paced environments
- Sketch & Invision
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for UI Designer (Android & Web)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly