- Full Time
Position: Events Coordinator
Status: Freelance (20 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $20/hr
One of hottest clients is seeking an Events Coordinator to join their team on a part-time basis, 20 hours a week for 6 months.
Must have trade show experience!
The Events Coordinator be responsible for the following:
This Marketing Coordinator will manage 15+ spring events
- Regular planning meetings
- Create detailed project plan for each event to include tasks, deadlines, and owner
- Create landing page, individual tracking links and email invitations
- Create and manage registration tracking documents - for internal team and for partners
- Talk track and target list creation for sales team promotion
- Add events via WordPress
- Add events to Events Calendar
- Work with social team to promote events
- Submit events to be featured in Monthly newsletter
- Venue/Catering/Entertainment research and selection
- Regular planning meetings with other co-sponsors to make sure event goals are being met
- Follow up with sales teams with event registration updates
- Success metrics tracking
- Create and send post-show list and talk track to sales for follow up
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.