Advertising Sales & Marketing Coodinator
- Full Time
AudienceView is an organization of people who are passionate about the business of Live Events. We create industry-leading software solutions that fuel attendee engagement, ticket sales and advertising solutions for sports, music and theatre in 15 countries around the world. AudienceView employees share a vision to help entertainment organizations deliver exceptional experiences for people who love live events. We achieve this through innovative technology, popular media brands, effective distribution strategies and a dedicated team of experts that help create customer success every single day. Our media brands, TheaterMania and WhatsOnStage, connect over one million consumers with live events each month, and offer live event organizations access to an engaged community to grow their audience and ticketing revenue
TheaterMania is a media business that features news, reviews, tickets and a membership club around the live entertainment industry. Our company is passionate about theater and strives to bring audiences the information they need to know without having to be an expert. Our business is located in the heart of the theater district of NYC.
We are looking for a bright and eager person who is part creative and part analytical and curious about the world of media and marketing. The ideal candidate has begun to develop multiple relevant skills and who does not get stressed handling multiple assignments and tight deadlines. We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves type person who is willing to help in any way that allows our company to succeed.
This is an exciting role for a person interested in understanding media marketing, editorial and ad sales. The role is a critical one as you will be helping multiple departments achieve their goals. Your learnings and opinion will have a valuable place in our company and we encourage forward thinking and collaboration.
- About half of your time will be spent sending marketing emails to our customers and our advertising clients using a premier email marketing platform. This means gathering the assets, reviewing copy, possibly using some of your design skills, choosing segments and sending the mail through our email tool.
- A portion of your time will be pulling reports from Google Analytics to review our website traffic, Salesforce Marketing Cloud to review our email performance and possibly from social media and our ad serving products.
- A good amount of time will be spent working on sales collateral such as sell sheets, media kits, presentations to be used by our sellers and generally helping them if they need extra support in other areas.
- You will also help our editorial department with functions such as social media posts and data entry.
- This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint or Google Slides
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Word or Google Sheets
- Strong Copywriting skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple assignments at once while staying organized
- Must be able to manage tight deadlines and a fast pace
- Must be able to work in our office and in an open floor plan environment
- Minimum 1-3 years of Sales Marketing experience
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud a huge plus
- Experience with Google Analytics desired
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager desired
- Experience in email marketing (CRM campaigns, newsletters, advertising, product announcements)
- Creativity and ingenuity needed to create effective content marketing strategies
- AudienceView is the leading provider of e-commerce solutions to some of the world’s biggest ticket resellers and venues who are shaping the future of ticket sales and event promotions
- Specialized in end-to-end e-commerce ticketing and event CRM across multiple markets
- Company repositioning for rapid paced growth ensuring great career opportunities for motivated professionals
- Full Kitchen with free fruit, coffee
- Bagel day every Wednesday
- Competitive Salary with Employee Performance Review and Personal Growth
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Employee Social Lounge and dynamic Social Events team
- Partner with Customers who are leaders in online ticketing sales around the world
- Exciting customer markets in Sports, Performing Arts, Concerts, and Education