5 days left
- Full Time
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way. That’s why we’re always hiring—we need the best because a product is only as good as the people behind it.
We’re looking for a Content Producer with 3+ years of experience to join our in-house marketing agency. In this role, you’ll create inspirational, educational and shareable content for our marketing channels, and be a key contributor to our inbound content marketing strategy. This position has a heavy emphasis on writing for thought leaders in the sports technology industry to build Hudl’s brand. Help us share our story with the world.
- Passionate about sports. You have a high-level understanding of the culture around coaching and team performance, and the rules of the most popular sports in the world. You can “talk shop” on a number of sports subjects.
- Interested in social and digital marketing trends. You’re someone who can get into the weeds of effective digital marketing. You stay up to speed on the latest digital trends and know how to create content for multiple mediums, channels and audiences.
- A creative and a researcher. You write engaging content because you understand the importance of a “hook” and have done the research to back it up. You’re more than a copywriter—you know how to create a compelling narrative with inspiring and actionable messages that resonate with an audience.
- Tell stories. You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote how our customers use Hudl products.
- Make connections. You’ll interview Hudl employees, internal thought leaders and our customers in order to produce exciting content.
- Own projects. You’ll research and pitch new story ideas and formats, manage production timelines, and monitor and report key performance metrics.
- Collaborate. You’ll work with marketing managers and various stakeholders to break down the elements of campaigns to deliver content our readers care about.
- Review content. You’ll revise, edit and proofread content across multiple departments to make sure Hudl’s voice is clear and consistent.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of a diverse team, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.