- Full Time
Reporting to the station’s Traffic leader, the Traffic Assistant, Copy, is responsible for coordinating and maintaining the daily process of commercial attachments with precision for Tribune Media’s KFSM/KXNW station based in Fayetteville, AR.
- Meeting a strict deadline to ensure daily logs contain correct commercial copy information.
- Matching with accuracy commercial instructions from clients with sales orders within the traffic system. This includes communicating in a timely manner with internal stakeholders and external clients if clarification for accuracy is needed during in the process.
- Assigning correct house numbers to commercials.
- Actively managing the commercial material database, including the purging of outdated commercials on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the download of all logs into the Master Control automation system daily, hitting deadlines.
- Managing barter spot commercials and any shifts due to programming.
- Assist the Traffic Manager with any projects or tasks needed in the traffic department. Cross train where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively and timely with station copy stakeholders including sales, master control, promotion and finance.
- High level of accuracy; ability to compare and verify information.
- The ability to communicate quickly and clearly with personnel both in and out of the organization.
- Able to work under time constraints and manage deadlines productively.
- Take initiative and make decisions without daily guidance.
- High-school graduate required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience in a business environment a plus.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Equal Employment Opportunity