FULL TIME Enviornmental Designer, Tradeshows
- Full Time
Position: FULL TIME Enviornmental Designer, Tradeshows - Fremont with offsite flex
Location: East Bay
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct Hire
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: up to $75k (DOE)
Our East Bay Events Company is looking for a Exhibit Designer to join their team onsite in Fremont!
There is offsite flexibility to work from home, but must be onsite 3 days/week.
Note: Must have trade show experience specifically in order to be considered!
This Exhibit Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Create and render 3D designs to tell brand experience stories based on multiple different guidelines/criteria
- Create presentations in Creative Suite + Studio Max working alongside design, sales and production teams
- Ideate design through verbal communication, hand sketches, and 3D models, exhibit work, trade shows, events, etc.
- 2-3 years' design experience
- Must know 3D Studio Max, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Background in exhibits/trade show booths, events, and or environments necessary
- Retail, museum or industrial design backgrounds highly considered
Perks/Benefits for this full-time role:
* Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
* 401k Plan
* Paid PTO Program
* Onsite Gym
* Growth Opportunities
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.