Social Media Specialist
1 day left
- Full Time
Artistic Tile is seeking an experienced Social Media Specialist to post and curate content to the company’s several social media channels. Candidates must have a minimum 3 years in a similar role, and possess fluency in best practices for organic and paid social marketing on:
- Google My Business
Candidates must also have experiencing operating social media tools such as:
- Sprout Social
- Creating social strategies to elevate the brand and win the category
- Developing and posting engaging content to each platform every day, 365
- Timing and defining posts for maximum reach
- Curating existing content
- Defining audiences and targeting social ads across platforms
- Responding to clients and users communicating to the company via Social
- Identifying influencer opportunities
- Increasing followers on each platform through organic and paid placements
- Using analytic tools to prove effectiveness of strategies
Artistic Tile maintains a marketing department that develops high level content every day – it will be the Social Media Specialist’s responsibility to work with colleagues and management to keep content production tuned for regular delivery, balanced with the department’s other responsibilities.
Impeccable grammar is a must for this position. High energy, engaging candidates will fare best. Digital editing skills (Adobe Suite) are a plus. Interest and experience in the interior design community is important to this role. The Social Media Specialist must speak with the voice of the company and enjoy engaging with potential and existing clients, and seeking out the best in the design world.
Writing samples are required with your application. If you can point to any successful posts you have been responsible for, please do.
Salary commensurate with experience, starting at 45K.
Apply for Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly