Public Relations Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
About Alice Marshall Public Relations
Alice Marshall Public Relations brings a three-decade-strong foundation in luxury hospitality and lifestyle marketing with a proven track record. We are a nimble team of public relations professionals and media specialists with both in house and agency experience. We are small by design and utilize each other’s expertise from television production and destination marketing to fashion public relations and culinary events in a truly collaborative way. Our culture is supportive, empowering and fair. Our team is kind, intelligent and curious with a strong work ethic.
About Public Relations Assistant Job
This role marries 70 percent of public relations account work with 30 percent of office management responsibilities. It is an entry-level position for a recent college graduate who is eager to learn quickly and grow within the agency.
- BA in English, Journalism, History, Art, Marketing, Psychology or related subject
- New York City Internship or part-time work experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media platforms, Cision and PhotoShop are a plus
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation abilities
- Professional demeanor, maturity, accuracy, self-motivation, and high level of organizational skills
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Efficient and effective worker
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume. We accept applications on an ongoing basis and will contact if we are interested in pursuing an application further. References might be requested. On-site writing and editing test will be required.
Apply for Public Relations Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly