Content Marketer (Wine/Beer/Spirits) for SevenFifty
- Full Time
About SevenFifty and SevenFifty Daily
SevenFifty (www.sevenfifty.com) is the end-to-end supply chain software and communications platform for wholesale alcohol. We build software that powers a connected supply chain, bringing innovative technology to this massive but antiquated industry. SevenFifty Daily (www.sevenfiftydaily.com) is an online trade magazine focused on the business and culture of the beverage alcohol industry. We serve drinks professionals working across wine, beer, and spirits, including suppliers (winemakers, brewers, distillers), distributors, importers, and buyers (sommeliers, bartenders, retailers).
About the Content Marketer Role
SevenFifty and SevenFifty Daily are seeking a strategic, data-driven Content Marketer to project manage and execute our content marketing strategy. You will work with our Partnerships and Marketing teams to ideate, create, and implement quality content that will accelerate customer growth for the software platform and fulfill advertising campaign obligations. You’ll manage the project management, writing and editing, and distribution strategy across two primary business units.
You are passionate about executing content marketing campaigns and managing a complex and fast-moving project flow. You are always thinking about the inbound marketing funnel and how content can be used for everything from lead generation to sales growth and account expansion. You are results-oriented, able to pivot and recommend fresh solutions based on campaign performance. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and editorial attention-to-detail. You can write messaging and copy quickly and with ease.
- Manage content marketing for two business units: For the platform marketing team, you’ll engage with users of SevenFifty at all stages of the customer lifecycle, utilizing a variety of messaging media including in-app notifications, blog content, and newsletters. For the Partnerships team and its clients, you’ll craft advertising messaging, edit sponsored content posts, and write case studies and articles.
- Prioritize and execute a quickly evolving slate of assignments from multiple departments using project management best practices.
- Brainstorm, create, and transform ideas into engaging written mediums.
- Create and proofread marketing copy, ensuring that it is both clear and persuasive.
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and tone across all channels.
- Research content for upcoming projects.
- Develop emails marketing campaigns.
- Optimize copy and messaging, employing A/B testing to determine which message imagery and copy best motivates users to engage and convert.
- Work closely with Marketing and Editorial teams to develop innovative and proactive content ideas for marketing partners and to ensure that campaigns meet their KPIs.
- Be customer obsessed and anticipate what they want to know and how to best deliver the message to them.
- 3+ years experience in a copywriting, editing, or content marketing role at a publication, media agency, or SaaS company.
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience writing, editing, and optimizing customer-facing messages.
- Strong writer with flawless grammar and attention to detail.
- Exemplary communication, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong strategic thinking skills in campaign communication and choice of copy.
- Accountable and hardworking with the commitment to perform tasks on deadline.
- An understanding of tactics and strategies that successfully engage online audiences.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, HubSpot, HootSuite, Asana and other project management, CRM, and reporting tools.