Manager, Employee Communications
- Full Time
This role will provide communications expertise and create programs and deliverables to drive employee engagement, inspiration and alignment. CR is in the middle of an ambitious transformation to deliver its historic mission in exciting new ways, including helping employees play a critical role in creating the CR of the future.
To do so, the organization is seeking a communications expert to develop and deliver communications programs that: increase employee engagement and commitment to CR; help employees tell the CR brand story; drive employee use of and value from internal communications platforms to support a collaborative culture; and drive the acceleration and adoption of various organizational initiatives. The role requires superior writing skills, in depth knowledge and experience of social media channels as an employee engagement tool, and someone who has keen interest in the evolving communications landscape and how to utilize the latest communications tools, tactics, and messaging.
- Develop and deliver communications plans that support strategic goals and drive measurable results.
- Plan, edit, create, and write high quality communications deliverables across a variety of channels. Such as:
- Internal newsletter / announcements / memos
- Web content
- Annual Report
- Maintain and implement an editorial strategy for the enterprise’s intranet.
- Partner with social media counterparts to ensure alignment of all consumer-facing messages, and build thoughtful campaigns to develop and strengthen employee engagement across social media.
- Assists with submissions for enterprise-wide award opportunities.
- Create new employee engagement channels that galvanize colleagues and stimulate engagement.
- Trains, recruits and manages internal communication staff. Maintains departmental budget and tracks day to day expenses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of internal communications experience.
- Superior writing and editing skills, with a proven track record across a variety of audience groups and channels.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experience in using social media as a corporate communications tool, both internally and externally.
- Ability to tell a clear and compelling story through PowerPoint.
- Team player who collaborates well with others across highly matrixed organization.
- Creative problem-solver and collaborator.