Digital Graphic Design
4 days left
- Full Time
Top law firm seeking digital or web-based graphic designer for the production of the firm’s marketing materials with specific focus on DPS and mobile responsive products. The products include, but are not limited to, firm newsletters, brochures, pitch materials, ad hoc publications, etc. Candidate must understand and be able to convert critical marketing collateral for “Mobile Responsive” initiative. The graphic designer will be also responsible to develop and maintain production protocols and keenly follow schedules for collateral materials. The ability to take direction and work independently in pressure situations with meticulous attention to detail is mandatory.
Knowledge and use of HTML or HTML5, Flash, and event/social media marketing tools (CRM, Constant Contact, Click Dimensions, Exact Target) are required. Designer will be designing email templates and mobile-responsive products.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with Flash, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Studio Photography would be helpful
- Pre-press/production experience
- Highly organized and dependable; able to handle multiple projects while working quickly and meeting deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through
- Ability to work in team environment
- Professional work ethic
BA, BFA or BS (Computer Science or concentration in digital and web design) is mandatory. Candidate must have 3-5 years’ work experience in graphic design and/or production.
The candidate reports directly to Art Director; serves on design team. Candidate must have online portfolio, excellent references and U.S. citizenship. Final candidates will undergo background check.
Apply for Digital Graphic Design
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly