PR Account Supervisor — Hospitality
- Full Time
Account Supervisor with Stuntman, to support our rapidly emerging hospitality practice. The main responsibility of the AS's is to work with senior management on various blue-chip accounts and organize and execute on publicity campaigns and outreach.
AS is expected to be able to work across PR and SM influencer disciplines and execute a broad set of goals with support and oversight. AS will be given quantifiable goals, including media placement targets, drafting materials and cultivating relationships with agency media/influencer contacts. Client-side communications (meetings, conference calls, event overight) will also be a portion of duties.
- 3-5 years of agency experience within food & beverage, restaurant, hotel and wine/spirits hospitality
- Basic understanding of public relations fundamentals including media list development and pitching across print/media/broadcast outlets
- Can work strategically across multiple accounts at once – and handle and field requests from clients, media and managers alike
- Adept at Cision
- Strong research and database management skills
- Event management and activation
- Out-of-the-box creative thinking; ability to lead team brainstorms and develop innovative reactive, and proactive, initiatives for clients
- Social Media - ability to execute social media influencer campaigns