- Full Time
SIOS Technology Corp. makes software products that provide the IT resilience companies need to protect business-critical applications in today’s complex data centers and the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and collaborative Director, Marketing to join our team in our Maynard, MA office.
The Director, Marketing working with sales, product, and CEO, develops the overall marketing strategy and oversees implementation of plans, programs and policies related to the organization’s marketing functions including directing and coordinating marketing staff and contractors. The Director, Marketing develops and enforces corporate branding, lead generation, market awareness and sales enablement programs to optimize the marketing of organizational products and or services. S/he may oversee all, or some of the following: market research, market planning, product or service branding, corporate branding, art direction, and management of third-party vendor. S/he provides advice to senior management related to marketing identification, revenue potentials, and strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to generate leads, create awareness of the company’s products and services
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Recruit and manage third-party vendors of specialized services, including web design, copywriting, and graphic design
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns for corporate promotion, launching of new product lines etc. that include PR, AR, email, social, advertising, and/or events
- Create content complete architecture and manage content creation
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Control budgets and allocate resources amongst projects
- Orchestrate integrated programs across public relations, analyst relations, lead generation, email marketing, events, advertising, social media, and other areas
- Drive the channel partner marketing strategy to support SIOS partners with the necessary training, tools, and resources they need to successfully sell and maximize the company’s revenue
- Act as a leader within the company with a focus on marketing
- Manage team members and submit quarterly and annual employee performance reports
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related field
- 8 years of marketing experience in B2B high tech company
- Proven experience in marketing and identifying target audiences
- Strong knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Excellent numerical skills, including utilization of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Ability to creatively devise and lead cross-channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Aware of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Only local candidates will be considered – no relocation is available.
Visit us at www.sios.com
SIOS Technology Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer