Social Media Manager (contract to hire) - Emeryville
- Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager (contract to hire) - Emeryville
Location: East Bay
Status: Freelance to start, 40 hrs/week
Estimated Duration: Contract to hire
Starts: January 14th - asap ideal!
Rate: $40 - 45 per hour DOE
($80 - 90k per hour annually if converted, +10-15% bonus)
Our health & fitness client is looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team ONSITE in Emeryville in this contract to hire set up (40 hrs/week).
This Social Media Content Manager will be:
- managing all content channels including social, retailers and email
-responsible for ensuring content is consistent
with brand voice, style and tone.
- managing content calendars and work flows
- developing and analyzing KPIs with VP of Marketing
- monitoring competition's social channels
- looking for new opportunities & plugged into what they can do to improve
- working with creatives to get content made including influencers and contractors
- sometimes writing content for social channels
- 4+ years experience
- Must have worked on B2C brands
- Experience setting and analyzing KPIs
- Must have strong writing skills in executing content that is aligned with brand voice / mission
- Need to be able to take ownership of all things social!=
A great photography eye is a major plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.