Traffic Continuity Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an organized and detailed person to work as our copy coordinator in the traffic department at KIRO-TV. This candidate can work effectively with all the departments at our television station and be flexible in an ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate is conscientious, able to meet deadlines, knows how to build successful relationships; can take direction as well as work independently.
• Request, obtain and clarify copy instructions from our clients.
• Request and obtain commercial copy, ensuring the content meets commercial specs for air.
• Assign house numbers to all commercial content.
• Daily account maintenance; assign new copy and perform revisions as instructed.
• Create and deliver a commercial dub list to our Master Control operators.
• Maintain our commercial library in concert with Master Control; performing regular commercial purges.
• Will be cross trained in log editing for the purposes of vacation coverage.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred but will also consider experience; at least 2-4 years in radio or television.
• Wide Orbit experience preferred.
• Must be detail oriented with superb organizational skills.
• Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Strong ethics.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of the organization
• Excellent computer skills—full command of Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and multi task many projects at one time
• Must be flexible and able to adjust to the changing demands of our environment
• Excellent communication ability in person and on the telephone
• Ability to work well with all levels of the organization
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.