Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Full Time
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager (EA/OM) candidate will bring proven experience, energy, enthusiasm, and organization to the RLM offices in Midtown East. The successful EA/OM candidate will possess a high level of confidentiality and ability to prioritize and collaborate with executive staff, team members, and external colleagues and clients. Excellent computer skills, proven digital/social prowess (corporate/agency), extreme attention to detail, strong writing and communications skills are a must.
If you are a polished and professional EA/OM looking to work for the most dynamic, nimble and uniquely specialized PR + full-service Marketing/Communications firm in NY, this may be the next role for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide direct support to the CEO and Exec Director to facilitate smooth and effective daily operations
• Impeccable calendar management
• Perform written/administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with preparation of materials for meetings/presentations
• Take minutes of internal meetings
• Telephone screening; draft email responses
• Respond to incoming phone calls, email outside partners and vendors with high degree of professionalism
• Assist in development of biz dev materials such as proposals, PowerPoints/Keynotes, infographics, and other supporting materials as needed
Staff Liaison & Office Management
• Maintain confidential company and employee files and databases
• Assist in meeting agenda/materials creation for both internal and external meetings
• Serve as account coordinator supporting administrative/housekeeping functions for accounts
• Reporting and tracking of media, influencer, social coverage and engagement for clients
• Process corporate credit card transactions, liaise with fiscal department/CFO on accounts payable/billing as-needed
• Troubleshoot printers, copier, server, and general office equipment (in partnership with external IT support)
• Coordinate and manage staff reimbursements; manage staff PTO and other housekeeping databases
• Solve workspace issues as they arise
• Handle independent projects as needed
• Commitment to company values and adherence to policies
• Bachelor’s or above
• Previous experience as an executive assistant and/or office manager (experience in at least one of the roles is mandatory)
• Highly proficient in MS Office and Google apps
• Strong organizational skills and real attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills, including editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to work well with others and be extremely flexible and professional
• Ability to maintain diplomacy and discretion
• Ability to coordinate tasks and deadlines across multiple departments
• Competitive salary.
• Annual merit and spot bonuses.
• Promotion opportunities.
• Generous vacation policy (including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s).
• Year round summer Fridays.
• 100% Education Reimbursement.
• Commuter Benefits.
• Health and Disability coverage.
• Regular team building and development training.