Telemundo 20 is looking for a Commercial Producer to create high quality and compelling commercial content. Working in our Creative Services Department, the Commercial Producer will be responsible for the production of all station commercials, sales initiatives and Acceso Total sales integrated segments. The Commercial producer will write, produce, shoot, and edit commercials, sales videos and longer format station projects. The candidate must have strong creative design skills including still and motion graphics. Qualified candidate must have prior production experience. Job Duties
- In partnership with our sales team and creative services management, develop commercials and creative campaigns from concept to completion.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines.
- Conceptualize and write strategic messaging in Spanish to further clients’ brand and achieve goals.
- Shoot and edit high quality local television commercials that will entice viewers to experience clients’ products and services.
- Responsible for directing, staging and lighting for shoots as well as camera work to produce high quality commercials and integrated segments.
- Work extensively with Adobe Creative Suite, especially with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Motion graphics design work using Adobe After Effects or Cinema 4D.
- Still graphic design work in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Additional Job Requirements
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) both written and verbal. Proficient in Spanish and Spanish grammar.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience creating compelling commercials and/or news promos.
- Prior production experience and able to write, shoot, edit station news, sales, and special television campaigns with proven results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects.
- Flexible to accommodate various changing work schedules to meet deadlines.
- Expert understanding of Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Some experience with Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Must have a clear understanding and working knowledge of how to produce exceptional creative campaigns.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in San Diego
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work any of a 24x7 shift and willingness to work long hours and on weekends and holidays with short notice and long shifts during special events.
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
- Demo reel contains Spanish language commercials.
- Prior production experience in a Spanish language TV station a plus
- Great attitude and strong team player.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.