The Director of Digital Video will be responsible for managing team of video producers within the NBC Sports Group for execution and delivery of creative and original video content for the distribution across all platforms with the overarching goal of building, driving and retaining traffic. ResponsibilitiesLead creative team to produce video content for NBCSports.com, the NBC Sports App and the NBC Sports YouTube channel Generate ideas and experiment with new formats and content types around NBC Sports’ key tent-pole sports (NFL, NHL, Premier League, NASCAR, Triple Crown, etc.)Work with NBC Sports Digital, Social, Linear TV and Sales teams to map out content planKeep track of viral trends and create content to complement themBasic Qualifications
Additional Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience as a digital content producer in sports, news, entertainment, animation or filmmaking
- Proficient in Avid, Adobe After Effects and Photoshop
- Understanding of digital/social analytics
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Strong creative and competitive drive with a self-starter mentality
- Ability to work alone or collaborate with team depending on the task at hand
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.