Marketing Audience Acquisition Manager
- Full Time
ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) is a world-renowned, member-based professional organization focused on serving the technical, educational and other programmatic needs of the engineering and technology communities on a worldwide basis. ASME generates approximately $115 million annually from the sale of products and services and provides a wide range of mission focused programs and activities.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Marketing Audience Acquisition Manager in our New York office.
The Marketing Audience Acquisition Manager is responsible for spearheading’s ASME’s efforts to grow audience and revenue by formulating and executing strategies to acquire and engage engineers. This position is responsible for developing the strategy for and increasing exposure and consumption of content to expand ASME’s reach to engineers in target technologies (including manufacturing, robotics, bioengineering, clean energy, and pressure technology). His/her campaigns may acquaint or reintroduce individuals to ASME, ultimately laying the groundwork to their engagement with the ‘ASME of today.’
This position offers lots of opportunity to innovate and create as part of a growing marketing team at the center of organization-wide transformation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute digital audience development campaigns that build awareness, drive traffic and create overall business value to support the growth of ASME’s database
• Work with social media team to scale growth across all social platforms
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute both scheduled and automated outbound and inbound marketing campaigns
• Manage acquisition and development of content assets that are part of the audience development strategy from start to finish
• Work cross functionally with other teams at ASME to identify opportunities for new content and to align campaigns with other business goals
• Collaborate with key stakeholders on email subscriber acquisition programs
• Analyze and utilize data to optimize existing and created new content for a variety of platforms
• Identify trends and deliver real-time, actionable insights to drive user acquisition, engagement and long-term retention
• Assist with product marketing initiatives that are designed to attract and build our database
• Oversee and manage the efficient and effective allocation of budget and resources
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with at least six years of work experience – preferably 4 of those years being in audience development and digital media. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required along with a proven ability to present analysis and results to stakeholders. He/she must possess the ability to launch successful campaigns, stay organized, prioritize and meet deadlines simultaneously. The candidate must also have experience with enterprise level marketing automation platforms and systems, understanding of customer journey mapping and lead scoring, and familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. ASME takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.