PR Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
The McGraw Agency, a top boutique PR firm that specializes in A-list interior design, architecture and home furnishings brands, is growing, and has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive position. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of solid media relations experience.
- Serve as the day-to-day point person on multiple accounts
- Draft creative pitches to secure a variety of media coverage, from big picture features to product placements
- Develop relationships with key design press contacts
- Mentor junior staff, help to manage their daily account activities and work flow
- Review and approve media lists, agendas, recaps, reports, etc.
- Assist in development of new business proposals and presentations
- Four+ years of public relations experience
- Account supervisory experience and experience managing junior staff
- Excellent written and verbal skills that are powerful, persuasive and concise and being adept at using various styles to address different needs and audiences effectively
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, excellent multi-tasking skills, be adept at prioritization and able to perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- The ability to take initiative, be a self-starter and pursue opportunities with a minimum of direction
- Proven success with developing and executing creative media relations strategies that yield quality coverage of clients in top-tier outlets. Specific success in placing product in various types of media is a plus
The agency offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, a fun work environment, and additional perks.
For consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements along with a cover letter describing your qualifications and interest in applying for this specific position. No phone calls please.