PR Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
The McGraw Agency, a top boutique PR firm that specializes in A-list interior design, architecture and home furnishings brands, is growing, and has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive position. Qualified candidates will have 4+ years of solid media relations experience.
- Serve as the day-to-day point person on multiple accounts
- Draft creative pitches to secure a variety of media coverage, from big picture features to product placements
- Develop relationships with key design press contacts
- Mentor junior staff, help to manage their daily account activities and work flow
- Review and approve media lists, agendas, recaps, reports, etc.
- Assist in development of new business proposals and presentations
- Four+ years of public relations experience
- Account supervisory experience and experience managing junior staff
- Excellent written and verbal skills that are powerful, persuasive and concise and being adept at using various styles to address different needs and audiences effectively
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, excellent multi-tasking skills, be adept at prioritization and able to perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- The ability to take initiative, be a self-starter and pursue opportunities with a minimum of direction
- Proven success with developing and executing creative media relations strategies that yield quality coverage of clients in top-tier outlets. Specific success in placing product in various types of media is a plus
The agency offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, a fun work environment, and additional perks.
For consideration, please submit your resume and salary requirements along with a cover letter describing your qualifications and interest in applying for this specific position. No phone calls please.
Apply for PR Senior Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly