Digital Media Coordinator
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Coordinate, manage and maintain calendar for Executive Vice President of Digital for Bravo and OxygenCoordinate travel arrangementsExpense report preparation and follow-upHelp prepare presentations Answer Executive Vice President’s phone line and record messagesSupport senior team members as needed: note-taking, research, special projectsManage team and office needs (team events, supplies, facilities, shipping/mail)Manage all awards submissions for Bravo and Oxygen Digital including Emmy Awards, Webby Awards, etc.Assist with video editing of Bravo/Oxygen content as schedule allowsAssist in creating and publishing content for social and digital platforms as schedule allowsAssist with projects such as: loyalty programs, data initiatives, podcasting, etc. as needed and schedule allows
The Coordinator for Digital Media will provide both administrative and general support for the Executive Vice President of Bravo, Oxygen & Universal Kids Digital department as well as help support other senior team members. This role will have the ability to get involved in digital projects suitable to an individual’s skills and interest: areas such as video editing, writing, project management, third party platforms and data initiatives.
• Bachelor's degree in media, communications or a digital-related field
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (job#46277BR )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime
• Strong organizational skills
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Strong writing ability
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
• Ability to work independently
• Knowledge and passion for entertainment and pop culture
• Keen interest in Bravo/Oxygen/Universal Kids shows and talent
• Interest in digital media and emerging technologies
• Conversant in the latest aspects of social media
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.