Experienced paralegal needed for a court television show. This is a Run of Show position that will run until July 2019. Duties to include:
Completing and updating form agreements and other documentation under attorney supervision.Conducting legal and court-related research.Ensuring full execution of show agreement and releases.Facilitating and managing the filing of documents in courthouses throughout the country.Preparing reports, summaries, memos and analyses of agreements and other matters.Updating and maintaining schedules and databases.Preparing and maintaining records, reports and documents for compliance purposes.Performing administrative tasks and handling other assignments at the direction of Business & Legal Affairs attorneys.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a paralegal in a law firm or in-house legal department.
• High school diploma, with a college degree or paralegal certificate preferred.
• Proficient in Outlook Calendar, Contacts.
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Must be able to work regular business hours.
• Must be willing to work overtime, outside of regular business hours, sometimes on short notice due to project deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Handle sensitive tasks/documents with complete confidentiality and discretion.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to work with a large and diverse team of many different backgrounds.
• Excellent client service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise proper judgment to assess priorities.
• Resourceful, proactive, assertive, detail-oriented and energetic.
• Self-starter, high level of motivation, ability to work independently.
• High level of integrity and discretion.
• Ability to adapt to changing responsibilities and multiple assignments.
• Excellent organization and follow through.
• Ability to work well under pressure and with tight time constraints.
• Proven ability to make effective decisions and solve problems.
• Superior time management and organizational skills.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.