Assistant Account Executive
- Full Time
About Relativity Ventures:
Started in 2014, we are a small and agile team. We are looking for people who want to join us in our pursuit to create campaigns that deliver on their promise. Much of our work is grounded in digital media and media relations. It is at the heart of everything we do. www.relativity.ventures.
Our culture is collaborative, transparent, empathetic and self-aware. We respect roles but don’t hide behind hierarchy. We work closely with our colleagues in London and Tel Aviv. If you thrive in a start-up culture, push your personal best, sit on the edge of your seat and are hungry to do great things with the best and brightest in the business, this is absolutely the place for you!
Overview of role:
We are looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity with high growth potential for an ambitious PR professional to take the next step up in their career! Experience in technology, B2B, B2C, financial, or corporate public relations is required.
To be successful in this role you are highly organized, have a proactive attitude with lots of initiative and the ability to manage your workload effectively across a variety of client accounts. You must have a thorough understanding of digital/social marketing along with solid media relations experience. Please note, the role is heavy on media pitching.
Duties will include:
- Media pitching – adopt a proactive style and confidently “sell in” material across a broad range of media
- Media liaison – develop a proactive approach to media contacts, across different verticals. Responsible for dealing with day-to-day press inquiries; maximizing opportunities. Must have a portfolio of examples
- Writing – able to write well-structured, persuasive copy. Be skilled in writing in a range of styles including news releases, case studies, status report, articles and proposals
- Client management – build and develop strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts
- Coordinate projects and events including inviting influencers, attending events, and preparing reports
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Gather.com, YouTube, etc.
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products, and services, key customers and competitors.
Knowledge and Skills:
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven PR experience with 1-2 years minimum in an agency or in-house setting for technology, B2B, B2C, corporate, or financial clients
- No upcoming graduates please unless you have had (3) solid internships in an agency setting
- An accomplished writer with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about storytelling and developing original and compelling content for clients
- Be knowledgeable across social media PR channels, with experience of Facebook insights, Google analytics, and other SM monitoring /listening tools
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Apply for Assistant Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly