Senior Product Manager
- Full Time
Have you worked on innovative product experiences? Are you looking to change an entire industry by solving key consumer problems and delivering connected client experiences for car dealerships everywhere? We are looking for someone with Automotive retail experience who knows what it takes to make our online digital transaction be as easy as having your groceries delivered to your door. The candidate will have deep knowledge of Automotive and eCommerce trends, prior experience contributing to and managing a product roadmap, and working in an agile environment with cross-functional teams who work together.
Qualifications:• Support the Digital Retailing product roadmap by working with stakeholders to identify and deliver new product features which drive revenue and customer adoption at market scale.
• Manage and execute on our product stategy, perform deep customer discovery, and validate the market segment of the online retail transaction within Automotive.
• Research and investigate legal, regulatory, compliance and technology solutions which support the go to market capabilities we offer.
• Define, communicate and prioritize business needs with Technology team members to create a shared vision for the product roadmap and our desired product functionality.
• Manage sprint releases from product definition and planning through operational implementations and releases with a focus on the minimum viable product.
• Develop detailed client facing documentation that supports the what, why, and how we accomplish our goals.
• Monitor and report on the product and feature performance in order to make valuable improvements based on data-based decision making and lean analytics.
• Collaborate with marketing, sales and operations on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
• We are seeking hard working, intelligent problem solvers that have a strong natural curiosity for answering consumer questions & meeting customer’s needs. The role is responsible for overall product success as measured by consumer & customer satisfaction / loyalty, revenue growth (short and long-term), adoption and product performance. Travel as needed to spend time with consumers, clients & Cox Automotive business units to develop a keen understanding of consumer & consumer needs and cross business unit opportunities.
• Product management experience in consumer facing or enterprise software applications (6+ years)
• Automotive B2B or B2C experience within retail automotive or related fields that involve digital marketing, consumer experience, online payments, mobile applications, or new technology products that deliver eCommerce or transactional experiences. (4+ years)
• Experience and understanding of the automotive ecosystem including OEMs, dealers, shopping portals.
• Knowledge of the automotive car buying process, including Leasing and F&I transactions * Ability analyzing data, insights, and scorecards to optimize product development, prioritization and requirements.
• Developing opportunity assessments, investigative research, legal reviews, and business cases * Proven ability to develop new concepts and deliver detailed plans in a team-based environment.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.