Assistant Manager, Consumer Marketing
- Full Time
About The Role
This role will report to the Director of Consumer Marketing and is responsible for assisting the Consumer Marketing Department with customer acquisition and retention across a diverse suite of products for both Inc. and Fast Company including events, recognition programs and subscriptions.
This will include a heavy focus on marketing operations such as email deployment and database accuracy/functionality as well as customer service and administrative tasks. This person must be able to represent the Inc. and Fast Company brands in a positive and professional manner.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ability to lead all phases of marketing campaigns from conception to execution and evaluation
- Assist in managing creation of marketing collateral and materials:
- Update marketing assets to ensure all campaigns are up to date and all platforms including ads, emails, social posts, content, etc.
- Execute email deployments through PostUp and ExactTarget
- Assist team with creating and updating marketing and promotion reports and help in the decision making process for future efforts
- Communicate effectively with prospective and existing customers in a positive and professional manner through Zendesk and/or phone when necessary
- Assist in cross-selling/up-selling products and events based on prior purchase behavior
- Traffic and code invoices related to Consumer Marketing sales and promotions
- Assist with product outreach and marketing when appropriate
- Communicate with external partners and help traffic deliverables when necessary
- Work with the team to hit consumer growth goals and overall department goals
- Liaise with other departments when needed as the consumer marketing team is a cross functional working with almost every department to meet department and company goals
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Interest in Marketing, Communications, Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years’ experience marketing
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with a team in an open office environment
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and attention to details
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Suite and HTML
- Comfortable using smartphone/tablet apps
- Positive attitude, must like interacting with people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.