Bloomberg News is one of the biggest financial news organizations in the world, leading the way in delivering scoops about mergers and acquisitions. Our global equities team covers regional equity markets, as well as breaking news on individual equities and market events.
We're looking for a reporter to join this fast-paced, high-profile group in New York to expand our coverage of Equity Capital Markets.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is well-sourced, tenacious and passionate about developing new contacts in the ECM field. They'll be able to break news, cover day-to-day events and weave together compelling stories on broad market themes.
They'll be based in New York, covering ECM for the Americas with a focus on the U.S.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news on initial public offerings, share placements and secondary offerings listings.
- Follow these events from registration to pricing, debut, and beyond, and provide color on the deals and valuations.
- Produce interviews with investors and executives that keep our clients glued to the terminal and identify industry trends.
- Be a team player.
You'll need to have:
- Experience covering equity capital markets.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- An ability to cultivate sources and work across teams and platforms.
- Solid news judgment and a strong sense of urgency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.