Bloomberg News is looking for a reporter on our credit markets team, based in New York. You'll be responsible for breaking news on corporate-bond deals in the investment-grade debt market, while providing color and insight on this massive market. You'll also be responsible for coverage of the secondary market and related trends.
We'll trust you to:
- Break news with speed and accuracy on new deals and trends in corporate bonds
- Lean on existing sources and develop new ones to get deal terms and deliver intelligent, high-impact news
- Work with multiple news teams across the newsroom, including Bloomberg's magazines and Bloomberg TV
- Deliver fresh, data-driven analysis of the market
- Write insightful, thought-provoking stories on the biggest deals and the most interesting personalities in credit
You'll need to have:
- A strong understanding of deal flow, structure and pricing and a broad base of syndicate and institutional contacts
- Previous experience in journalism, preferably in real-time news
- Ability to write quickly and clearly under tight deadline pressure
- Ability to generate exclusive, breaking news as well as informative feature stories
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.