Event Marketing Project Manager, Marketing and Communications
- Full Time
About the Organization:
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
We’re looking for a creative and super-organized event marketer to join our collaborative and dedicated team. Our team produces the marketing, messaging and branding for UJA’s almost 400 events. This position is an integral part of the fundraising events marketing team, so come prepared to collaborate!
Our new project manager:
- Is detail-oriented and organized.
- Understands and implements cross channel marketing (web, email, and social media).
- Can create a vision for communicating UJA’s mission at events
- Is a team player.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Communicates well, even over-communicates.
- Can manage multiple project calendars & timelines.
- Takes the initiative to follow up on projects.
- Is energetic and enthusiastic.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and professional attitude.
- Manage a very large number of marketing projects at one time, from inception to completion.
- Apply sound marketing judgment to decisions on production of event materials.
- Define and bring together all necessary resources to ensure a comprehensive and timely approach to each project.
- Define action plans for each project and create schedules to implement such plans.
- Initiate and maintain ongoing communications with internal partners in order to ensure needs are understood and satisfied.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to complete each project.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills; must be able to multi-task.
- Experience in events, marketing, advertising, or branding.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions while working in a dynamic, problem-solving environment.
- Experience with a cloud-based project management software a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and flexibly with internal partners.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Related field a plus.